Thursday 22 February 2007

New begining and newer news..

So... I am at a loss as to how to proceed with this post, apart from stating that God is truly good and I am truly blessed beyond all reason and rhyme. I understand that it has been a while since last we spoke and I am loathe to bore you with all the deatails of my adventure, the word used in the truest sense, and since it is an ongoing adventure I feel it would be better spoken of from home, from base, from a space where I may order my thoughts. Sufficed to say, I am alive and having a great laugh. I hope this may tide you over gentle reader, untill time and stillness afford a better post, worthy of fine people like yourselves ( he adds the plural form in blind optimism and hope). So be well gentle reader , be safe and may kinde angels tend to thee. ( Poseted from Joe's falt in Battery Park, New York City. Feb 22 2007)

No comments: