Tuesday 6 February 2007

Well... thats it I suppose.

Its 7:52 in the morning and I'm waiting to board my flight to London in Tel Aviv Air port. The fact that I'm online, on my own laptop is truly amazing to me, and frankly that's all I have to say about the leaving so far. I spent my last night running from flat to flat in the pissing Haifa rain, and I've been going since 9 yesterday morning. Clorins wedding to Jarad was really beautiful, and warm and all the things a wedding should be, neither of them seemed nervous or worried just really happy to be getting it done, to be as one unit, it was something special to be a part of. There are pictures and they shall be posted. Sorry for the abruptness of the post but I'm really tired and I'm talking to folk online (this Internet thing is really fantastic) so I'm gonna write back again when I'm settled in the place of my parents, not home anymore I think but where they are I'm happy.

No comments: