Sunday 22 April 2007

Now that thats finished, I can....

So the tour is now finished, Ireland is a small country and it wasn't the biggest tour ever anyway. I'm sorry it's over to be honest because it was really fun and very good experience, I think. Last night we played in a great venue in a town called Dundalk, The venue is called the Spirit Store and it really is great, when you guys come visit me, I'll take you to a gig up in that neck of the woods, I mean not to just any gig but seriously, a lovely venue. So the single is being recorded this weekend, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm hella excited, I really like the song, I like playing it and I like singing it and I can't get it out of my fucking head, which is good I think ... when you are trying to sell a song. It looks like the run up to the Launch we'll be touring the whole country for like a week, meaning a gig every day radio stuff and hopefully T.V. stuff but probably not. But still its gonna be great, I hope. On the lighter side of the news, I had a great experience early today. We went to Dundalk, which is like a 6 hour drive from home, got to the venue, set up and sat around for the required nothing period and then went on stage to play a 50 minute set, and at no point did I feel nervous or anything of the sort. It was the same at the Dolans gig. I know this is small to others but it was huge to me, so huge to me in fact that It slipped past me until I was in the car on the way back today and it was the greatest thing to hit me since I left Israel. Its the small personal triumphs that get us through and help us thank God every day, and that we should tell everyone about to make us feel big. More soon, God Bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

vas-y fort champion
-pat

a penny for the old guy said...

ok, so this isn't really about the post thing, per say, but um, i f***ing love that I f***ing love colouring thing. It cracks me up. LIke right this instant, when I'm no even looking at it, I'm still laughing. Do you know why? Cause it's actually that funny.
ok.
i'm done
hope you've hada great bday champ.
q