Tuesday 17 April 2007

Some updates and photos.

Just Postin' some pics of whats happenin', and droppin' the letter.... that comes after F from my life.

These are shots from the Dolans show, which Rocked. Funny part is I spent the whole show dancin', and there was none of it photoed. Damn it!!

We're playin' in Wicklow tomorrow and in Dundalk on Saturday, Its the last show on the tour and I 'as a feelin' that it shall indeed rock out loud! Hopefully some of my Superstar dancin' will be captured on film...

Another short one but I just accuired the Photos and thunk I'd throw 'em up... Whooa Its really hard talkin' about bein a musician with out writing the word gig.... Damn IT!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a power that comes from deep inside of you,
'Cause every day you're reaching toward the light,
And you know there's a long long way ahead of you,
But when your wheels get you there, things will turn out right!
'Cause you're the Knock Out Malley!