Monday 8 January 2007

"I know what you mean man... it's weird for all of us." "Do you? Your not acting like you do. I mean; we're leaving. Its not just some place man, its a time and a sense of safety as well, a sense of home." "A little melodramatic, maybe? Life goes on. Remember the fear we had coming here?" " Yeah, but that was a fear of the unknown, this is a fear of concrete fact man, we know what's gonna happen." "Once again the gun is not even loaded and you are jumping all the way over conclusion land and into arroganceville. Like we always say, leave it up to the Big Guy, we're only in this for the ride either way." "Ok but if we get lost again I'm blaming you," "Fine just stop whinging, Jesus you sound like a child!" .... All of my recent internal dialogues have run like this, and I do mean exactly like this.

2 comments:

PP said...

Oh, Hillel: glorious queen of the one-way streets.
-PP

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.