Saturday 13 January 2007

Red Vs. Blue...it's so beautiful.

The whingyness seems to have ebbed in the last few days, mostly thanks to Anis and Patrick, and well... everyone else here. No point in sulking and missing out on the time I got left with these folk you know. So as an update on the pool thing, I played Cobi... Cobi owns both this pool hall and one in Akka... Cobi has been a pool and snooker instructor for 15 years... Cobi won... 3 times, one of which he beat me by a full 7 balls. 7 BALLS!! The Shame. I could make excuses about having a bad day, and finding out some off-pissing stuff but I won't, I lost flat out, fair and square... this time. Nice and short but I only really wanted to talk about gettin beaten by 7 balls, It was amazing. Oh yeah and to tell everyone to start watching red vs blue which also rocks. Its gettin hot in here, Baby leave on your clothes.

1 comment:

PP said...

Here's a comment which won't be deleted. Fact: a cat will blink when it is struck by a hammer.