Friday 5 January 2007

Halo2 and momments of zen.

Anis beats every one all the time, its a fact that none of us can win aganst him. Now, I used to have some skittles on the battlefield, but 10 months of not even looking at an X-Box appears to have been enough time to allow all of them to seep out into the ether and leave me completely unprepared for the virtual sodomizing I have received since Anis picked up Halo2 here. After work Patrick, Anis and I went to Anis's flat to play, knowing that the result would be boring for all of us, but there was nothing else on so we bit the bullet and went merrily to our doom, until Anis remembers he can put a massive handicap on his profile giving me and Pat a chance. So seeing as how I don't completely suck and Pat is not an idiot we started to actually kill Anis fairly often and the game got hella fun, for all of us, Pat and I felt better about playing and Anis was actually being challenged, any way as usually happens the laughing and ragging on each other reached critical mass and my face and stomach hurt so bad the idea of laughin' any more actually hurt at which point this happened:

 Pat, snipes Anis from long range.
Anis: "That was not nice!"
Pat: "I'll tell what isn't nice..."
 Me: "Where are you guys?"
Pat: ".... killing a family of three!"

  Followed by 15 minutes of rawkus laughter, many tears and about an hour and a half more Halo.It was a good night, thankfully not a rarity in my life but much appreciated none the less. Oh and I played pool with the chick who owns the pool hall; I won the first game, she won the second because I stuffed up on the black and I got my ass handed to me on the third and fourth games, so not the best of performances but at least I won one and I mean she does own two pool halls ... I did well believe me.


  So when you say " free" you mean "not free"

No comments: